As a fast-growing organization, we at Nordic Intent realise that one of the main requirements for ensuring that the office campus runs smoothly is facilities management. The objective behind this interdisciplinary business function is to coordinate the demand and supply of facilities and services within our organization for maximum output at all levels.
At Nordic Intent, we work on many aspects of facilities management. Overseeing housekeeping staff, maintaining all the start-ups on campus, dealing with stationery, groceries and other miscellaneous supplies are just a few of the details that form a part of the organization’s day-to-day activities.
We have come a long way since we first began offering facilities management as one of our premium services.
- Coordination of various departments at the organization to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all our services are economically viable by sourcing supplies and outside jobs from reasonably priced vendors.
- Handling maintenance for all the start-ups at Nordic Intent.
- Maintaining the indoor and outdoor areas of the organization premises.
- Overseeing the housekeeping staff and making sure that all jobs are completed on time.
- Attending to employees’ requirements wherever and whenever it is necessary.