We are hiring!
Want to make a difference? So do we. Step in to explore the wealth of career opportunities and take your career to the next level. We have multiple openings at the moment. Try using the filtering options to narrow down your search.
- To be a generalist who wants to go deeper in your skills or a specialist who is looking to expand boundaries;
- That you love challenges and to solve problems;
- That you embrace the feedback as an improvement tool;
- That you like to go out of your comfort zone;
- Flexibility to work in different projects in a dynamic environment;
- That you think that improve the user’s experience is more important than a new dribbble shot ( we can create the shot later, right? )
- That you have a Graphic Design degree or similar.
- Strong UX experience: UX Principles; Prototypes creation and tests; Copywrite; Design and understand following and solving user needs.
- UI experience: Lecture levels; Icons; Color palettes; Fonts.
- A lot of front-end: HTML; CSS.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Fill in the form below and send us your CV. We will get back to you with 48hours if your profile matches the criteria we are looking for. If not then we will hang on to your resume and get back to you with any relevant openings.